- 50 students representing 17 schools in Michiana.
- To create awareness about RMHC Michiana in the community and to their peers.
- To learn how a non-profit organization works.
- Learn how to serve on a board and run a meeting.
- Fundraise and help support the mission of the charity.
- Learn how to serve on committees and plan events and fundraisers.
- Meetings are held once a month, August - June
- Applications are accepted in January
What we have accomplished?
- Raising over $10,000 for the past 3 years
- Serving water at the Sunburst Finish Line
- Collected teddy bears for the NICU at Memorial Children’s Hospital
- Participated in Halloween Trick or Treat at the Hospital.
- Attended the Healthwin Senior Prom as volunteers
- Book Drives
- Toy Drives
- Fundraisers including our largest fundraiser of the year, Family Room Fun Day and the Pancake Breakfast at the Niles Four Flags Area Apple Festival.
How can I become involved?
Click Here for the Teen Board Application!